Story Time: The Night Passengers

04:00 by


Hitchhikers beware: Someone pulling over could be your saviour or your cause of death.



This one time, I was passing by the old road and there was a couple stranded with their car broke down. Smoke fuming from the engine indicating that they aren’t going anywhere. The guy waved his hand and flailing crazily, seeking for my attention. As my car light shun on them, I can clearly see that they are an old couple. Both of them looked like they were in their mind 50’s. “Hey kid, could you give us a lift to the nearest police station?”. He asked. Gladly to help them, I asked them to hop in. We talked along the way and his wife was a nice lady judging from the way she speaks.


Nevertheless, I wasn’t going to take them to the police station. I was thinking of doing something fun with them. My deep dark thoughts can’t be contained anymore. I want to feel happy and excited. The urge of reliving the memories of dead bodies buried in the forest near the waterfall and the smell of dirt mixed with blood must be fulfilled. “Hey kiddo, it’s been a while since you’re driving us to the police, you sure we’re going the right way?”. His babbling made me really impatient, angry and all I could think of is skinning him alive while his eyes were wide open. 


At the long stretch of the dark road, i pulled over and asked them to exit my car. When I took out my knife, they screamed with all their wits but it was no use because there were just us three. He struggled while his wife cried as I pushed her hard to the ground. I cut the ligaments on their ankles and watched them become immobilized and bleeding profusely. Slowly, I cut their throats and showered in their blood that squirted wildly. It brought joy to me as they quenched my thirst for murder. Slowly, their screams turned into wailing and it faded when they finally stopped moaning.


Ending their life was one half of the story. Hiding dead bodies was another struggle. I had to separate their flesh from their bones. Their skulls and bones were crushed to bits as i stuffed them into the wood chipper. What about their flesh?... Needless to say, human Fillet Mignon tasted good and it goes well with Wellington Steak too.


Did their dead body ever discovered?... Let’s keep that as a secret, shall we ;)